نواتج التعلم المستهدفة لبرنامج إعداد معلم اللغة الانجليزية
الأهداف العامة للبرنامج:
1\1 The EFL program aims at providing students with knowledge , skills and abilities needed to become teachers at the preparatory and secondary stage .
1\2. Students receive a range of language and educational courses over a period of four academic years in addition to teaching practice in schools .
1/3 The program enables students to qualify for practicing the teaching profession.
1/4 Teacher understands the nature of the material , its basic concepts and research methods, and can build learning experiences that clarified the scientific content.
1\5 Teacher Understands the development of the students and the requirements of that development in the learning process, and creating learning opportunities that support comprehensive development for students.
1\6 The teacher understands the difference between students' learning styles, and can create a suitable opportunities for learning.
1\7 The teacher understand the educational planning processes, and designed in the light of it strategies for teaching suit the specialized material, learners and goals.
1\8 The teacher exploits the pupil behavior task and motives in creating teaching and learning environment and promotes positive interaction.
1\9 The teacher understands the multiple learning strategies for developing thinking skills, problem solving, and performance of students.
1\10 The teacher uses different methods of communication in stimulating students' learning in the classroom.
1\11 The teacher understands the various assessment strategies used to promote the continuous development of the students.
1\12 The teacher works on the development of cooperative relations with students, colleagues, parents and the community to enhance students' learning.
1\13 The teacher grasps thinking and reflective practice and seeks to achieve opportunities for professional development.
1\14 The teacher maintains the standards of professional behavior and provides leadership models to improve the students' learning process.
1\15 The teacher develops and benefits from the diverse methods to solve problems.
2- المخرجات التعليمية المستهدفة من البرنامج:
2/1 المعرفة والفهم: (Knowledge and Comprehension)
- Know the concepts, assumptions and basics that form the branches of the English language.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan for instruction taking into account curriculum goals, students' needs, differences in learning styles. Learning strategies, background, and differences between L1 and L2.
- Demonstrate the ability to use a range of teaching strategies to develop students' language skills.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of principles of language assessment.
- Understand the search processes and introspection in the scientific material.
- Demonstrate proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- Help students to communicate with each other.
- Understand the assessment process, its objectives
- Know the philosophy of the material and its structure.
- Acquire the linguistic information and knowledge.
- Understand the relationship between areas of specialization and other fields.
- Understand how the student developed cognitively, skillfully and mentally.
- Understand the properties in the areas of learning.
be familiar enough with intellectual s and social aspects of learning.
- Understand the levels of the curriculum ,content and theories of learning and development.
- Take these levels into account when planning for teaching.
- Know how to design long-term plans and short-term in the light of these objectives.
- Understand the principles and strategies for effective management.
- Understand environmental factors and activities that affect the motives of the students and motivate positive learning among students
- Understand the cognitive processes of the various types of strategies to satisfy the educational needs of the students.
- Know the different styles to modify the learning environment and educational materials and curricula.
- Understand the development of the language and its role in the learning process and social intellectual and political guesses.
- Understand the assessment process and its objectives and characteristics of various types using its findings in planning for teaching.
- Understand how to use the different strategies and tools of assessment in learning.
- Understand the systems, policies and school procedures.
Understand the rights , duties and legal issues in the teaching profession.
- Understand the multiple strategies to solve problems.
- Cope students with the vowel sounds of English language.
- Provide student teachers the basic properties of Phonetics in English.
- Prepare students to read the stories written in different historical periods.
- Expand the ability of students to read and appreciate literary works.
- Cope students with the basic concepts in English with a focus on sound and spelling and grammar.
- Help students to practice and implement grammar in their speech.
- Help students to develop the EFL basic writing skills.
- Help students to support and develop the EFL communicative writing skills.
- Help students to read silently.
- Introduce the different theories of translation to students.
- Train students on translating from Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Help students to identify common elements in the rules.
2/2 القدرات الذهنية: (Intellectual Abilities)
- Demonstrate the ability to gather and interpret data about students' learning and performance via a variety of tools and make instructional decisions on the basis of the results of the assessment to promote the continuous linguistic development of learners.
- Support the students' ability to merge the English grammar rules in their writing.
- The ability to interpret the different types of texts .
- The ability to evaluate the texts and giving opinion.
- Help students to develop the reading comprehension strategies.
- The ability to analyze the texts.
2/3/1 مهارات مهنية وعملية: (Practical and Professional Skills)
- a. Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to apply principles of effective classroom management in order to create a learning environment for optimal learning.
- b. Demonstrate commitment to the profession and continue to develop their understanding of the relationship between foreign language teaching and learning through community of English language teaching professionals , the broader teaching community , and the community at large.
- c. Demonstrate the ability to use a range of teaching strategies to develop students' language skills.
- d. The ability to communicate with each other.
- e. The ability to apply what you are learning beyond the classroom.
- f. Being able to interact with others through writing or speaking.
2/3/2 مهارات عامة: (General Skills)
- a. Promote fluency and accuracy.
- b. Being competent with language skills.
- c. Being able to evaluate the texts.