In the frame of the openness to the world and improving the University ranking, the University hosts Mr. Ashwin Fernandes, the Representative of Quacquarelli Symonds to discuss the cooperation ways to put the strategic and implementing plans under the auspices of Prof. Dr. Ali Shams El Din, the University President and in the presence of Prof. Dr. Gamal Ismail, the University Vice-president for Community Service and Environment Development; Prof. Dr. Soliman Mustafa, the University Vice-president for Education and Students' Affairs ; and Prof. Dr. Hesham Abu El Enin, the University Vice-president for Postgraduate Studies and Researches' Affairs.
Published in Latest News
- Cooperation between Benha University and Pharmacist Syndicate in Qalyoubia
- Newton/Moshraffa Fund calls - Deadline 28th September 2015
- A Plan to develop the University E-portal
- The Ministry of Planning announces the Creativity Contest 2015
- Seminar about QS World University Rankings in Benha University