Prof. Dr. Ashraf El Shihy, the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research confirmed the caring of the Egyptian Universities to study the life problems which faces the Egyptian citizen, pointing out that the research centers conducting researches in this regard to eliminate the most important problems which headed by the energy.
Tuesday, 13 October 2015 02:00
Prof. Dr. Ashraf El Shihy: the Egyptian Universities seeking to eliminate the Energy CrisisWritten by Rania Ragab
Latest from Rania Ragab
- Benha is among the best 200 Arabic speaking Universities in the international ranking of the Universities 2020
- Opening the candidature for water Arab council award
- "Appointing a committee to supervise the establishment of new specialized Benha University hospital" says EL-Saied.
- Cordial congratulations on the occasion of Eid- EL-Fiter
- A research project to set up an excellence center for environmental pollutants eradication in food and water at Benha University